12 People Who Realized That They Are Dating A Complete Idiot
Some say that idiots come in different shapes and sizes and that We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people and these 12 decided to share the exact moment they understood they were dating a complete idiot.
1. When you ask your husband to bring 6 potatoes and he does this.
No matter how many times you will send him grocery shopping, he will always find a way to mess things up.
2. "My ex-girlfriend though that the past was black and white. I am serious, she meant it."
Yes, movies back in the day were shot in black and white. But how can the past be black and white? How can you be this stupid?
3. "My girlfriend came to me ask asked me what the "no" on this switch do."
He should have let her figure this one out. How hard is it to see that this is upside down?
4. The one who has no clue she where she lives: "When she pointed up at a far away star and actually asked 'Is that Earth?'" Just saying "No" is not enough with this one.
How was she able to live her entire life without knowing she lives on planet earth?
5. His heart is in the right place, the brain clearly isn't. Mistaking pistachio shells with sea shells is adorable in a way, but it's still stupid.
How can you tell your boyfriend that the time he spent collecting beautiful sea shells was wasted and his jar was less impressive because he collected pistachio shells? It will break him.
6. This one somehow has no idea how English works.
"She got me madlibs and when the ball was in her court to complete a noun she asked 'What is that?' I said 'it's people, places, or things.' She stood quietly for a moment as she thought. It continued for so long that I figured she should think about the best thing I had ever heard. At that point, she said 'place.'"
7. How this guy's wife decided to get the new cable out of its package by destroying it.
Unpackaging items who are sealed in hard plastic is one of the most annoying things you can do, but clearly, this was not the best solution.
8. "How my girlfriend decided to cut an avocado in half. I didn't see this one coming."
In a way, she did cut it in half. Just not the logical half though.
9. When he saw his girlfriend water a plastic plant for the 3rd time he knew she was stupid! The second time she even said, "The water goes right through."
I don't even know how he was able to deal with this level of stupidity.
10. When she asks for nonspecific numbers this happens.
One bag could do the trick, but NOOO, he just had to buy 40 tortillas.
11. "He actually said, and meant it, that people with enough willpower can survive by photosynthesis. I was speechless at that point."
If you do not understand how photosynthesis works, you better not try to survive just by absorbing the sun if you are a human.
12. When is makeup remover the same as nail polish remover? "I asked my boyfriend to buy some makeup remover at the store. He came back with this instead. Nice try, honey."
At least now she has one extra nail polish remover.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think