13 Hidden Movie Mistakes I'd Bet You Never Noticed!
It takes a lot of effort to shoot a big budget film, with thousands of scenes that need to be precise and logical.
This is a challenge that most movies fail to accomplish and people with sharp attention to details may find hidden movie mistakes that the directors wish you'd never find.
Sometimes they forget to erase the wires, sometimes they mix up left and right, and sometimes the outfit changes mid-scene.
If you think you have a sharp eye, take a look at these mistakes and see how many you managed to spot on your own.
Here are 13 movie mistakes that we believe you never spotted before:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone missed deleting the wires on the floating candles.
Take a closer look, now you can see two wires going through the candles making them hang in the middle of the air. The movie forgot to use special effects to delete the wires.
Next time you watch Harry Potter you will not be able to unsee this.
2. Pirates of the Caribbean and the cowboy?
There is one scene when one of the crew members is seen wearing a cowboy hat, and because this is not a western movie, this is clearly a mistake.
3. The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings can't decide on the eye colors of Legolas.
He started out as one of the only characters in Lord of the Rings that did not have blue eyes, but it seems that in The Hobbit now he suddenly has blue eyes.
4. Django Unchained and the sunglasses paradox.
Sorry guys, but this is a historical mistake that the people behind Django Unchained failed to notice. Sunglasses weren't used in the area the movie took place in until almost 60 years afterward.
The thing is, Tarantino is the type who could do it on purpose, but this is still a movie mistake.
5. Pulp Fiction - there are bullet holes in the walls before the shootout started.
Care to explain why the bullet holes were seen before any gun actually fired?
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets failed to notice the camera guy in the scene.
If you look closely you can see the camera guy was not edited out. Now you will spot him everytime you watch Harry Potter.
7. The Avengers movie forgot that Captain America's suit was torn in the previous scene.
This is not a regenerating suit for certain, so this was a plain movie mistake.
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows forgot about the fact that Lily's eyes were in the wrong color.
Harry's mom has dark colored eyes on the scene, but as it was mentioned so many times in the movie, she had the same green eyes as her son.
9. The Hunger Games and pulling the bow on the opposite side.
Although Katniss used a bow as her main weapon, she never used her bow right, but truth be told, most movies ignore how archers actually use a bow and arrow.
10. Star Wars: A New Hope and the head bump that passed editing.
This Storm Trooper hit his head walking into the next room. This mistake was spotted before the release and was almost edited out, but it was decided to keep this scene in in the end.
11. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone did it again. This time he switches sides on the same scene.
Goodness Harry Potter, here we go again... Harry switches sides in a just a few seconds. Have you ever noticed it?
12. The Dark Knight and the placement of the pulse monitor.
The monitor switched fingers between shots.
13. Jurassic Park and the misspelling of Stegosaurus.
You may assume that a movie that takes place on an island filled with living dinosaurs with a team of scientists who created them in their lab would know how to spell Stegosaurus.
So how skilled were you at spotting these mistakes? Share this post with your friends and see how good will they do.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think