15 Never Known Facts About 'Trainwreck'
No matter where you look, it seems that Amy Schumer is everywhere nowadays. From appearing on magazine covers, doing interviews, seen on the big screen and on TV shows, even publishing her new book!
This Emmy award winner broke all the rules with Trainwreck and it was an instant box office hit!
Amy Schumer is never bothered with what she says and speaks her mind freely, in her hilarious way.
Trainwreck got so many people to laugh their hearts out, and this is a movie I can watch on repeat over and over without ever getting tired of it.
If you liked Trainwreck, you would love knowing these behind the scenes facts about the movie.
Here are the best ones:
1. Amy Schumer went through two months rehearsing with a cheerleading squad for her cheerleading number toward the finish of the motion picture. She said it was the hardest thing she ever did and it took a lot of effort.
2. Many parts of the story are in fact based on her real life and her childhood. Her father truly suffers from multiple sclerosis (MS) and she was at first against adding this to the storyline in the film yet she knew it would help other kids experiencing a similar thing with their parents cope better.
3. Chris Rock was actually on set when LeBron James' scenes were being shot and he wrote some of the lines that LeBron says in Trainwreck.
The combination of Amy and Chris Rock most likely birthed the hilarious Downton Abbey line, cracking us up!
4. When the original screenplay was written, Amy wrote "Tilda Swinton Type" to portray her character's boss. Judd Apatow discovered this and he called Tilda and offered her the part.
Tilda Swinton is a huge Judd Apato fan and could not refuse to work with him on any project.
5. Funny enough, did you know that John Cena had to practice his sex scene with a male stunt double who replaced Any before shooting?
Could you even imagine this happening? That moment must have been so weird for John Cena for sure!
But this is just the tip of the iceberg because there is one fact that is going to blow your fricking minds!
6. Judd connected with Amy about making the film with her after he heard her on The Howard Stern Show and knew they had to work together afterward.
Judd was absolutely shocked at how funny she could have told stories about her ill father. This was a type of storytelling he never heard before.
7. It seems that him reaching to Amy paid off eventually because Amy, in fact, did write the script with Judd as her ideal director.
8. Judd first choice was for Bill to have the lead male role but he was afraid of how it would work on set with Amy and if they would have good chemistry. He chose to let them meet over for dinner and saw how both interacted as a secret audition. It worked like a charm!
9. The story of Aaron's first kiss story is in fact based on Bill's first kiss. It was written into the movie because Amy just loved the way Bill told it, and thought it must be added.
When a cringy story from your past becomes a movie scene...
We saved the best for last, so here are some facts that will amaze you!
10. When the photo of Daniel Radcliffe was leaked during shooting, Daniel laughed very hard when people started believing that he quit acting to be a dog walker.
Daniel did not deny the claims and actually enjoyed trolling the world.
11. Amy thought it would be awesome to have LeBron James in the movie so she wrote into the script his scenes to the correct sort of Tom Ford suits he would wear with the thought that he would want the part.
12. Amy said the hardest scenes to shoot were where she's battling with Brie Larson's character. it seems, it was emotionally hard for Amy since Brie's character was based on Amy's sister IRL.
Amazingly enough, Amy started seeing Brie as a younger sister, and the two are still friends to this day.
You guys earned it. Time for our top 3 facts!!!
13. John's better half got SO irate that he consented to play out the simulated intercourse without her authorization that John needed to openly apologize to her.
14. Amy is such an immense fan of TThe Royal Tenenbaumsthat she stole a line from Anjelica Huston's character. When Anjelica says, "Where's the doctor?" while she discovers he has cancer and Amy's character says just the same thing to her father in Trainwreck.
15. On the montage scene when Amy has a round of one-night stands, she demanded that those scenes be shot with her character saying farewell to them at the door.
So instead of creating a character that may appear slutty, she built the scenes in a way that empowers her role.
So what did you like best? Share with us your favorite facts or scenes of Trainwreck!
On a personal note, I think that it was just genius to cast John Cena for this movie. His line during one of the best scenes in the movie, "My safe word is pineapple," destroyed me!
What about you?
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think