16 People Who Are Allergic To Showing Mercy
Sometimes life uses us to dish out karma to those around us. There are times when we are faced with circumstances that offer us opportunities to smash or be smashed, kill or be killed - You grab? In such situations, you may have no better option than being cruel. Merciless. Here are people who proved that they can't be messed with - and the savagery is legendary.
1. Proms are beginning to seem like a whole dumb idea and maybe we would be better off without it.
Anyways, fact is, the girl is a master of savagery. And aren't there better ways than Snapchat to ask her out? Well, he sure deserves the response.
2. Gloating isn't so nice, yes. But how could he get rid of the tickets? Tom, you just got to sit up and study hard.
It's a bit shameful his friends can take his son's place.
3. Now, they know you guys mean business. Maybe they'll be confiscating a low rider soon.
They've got a solid ride there.
4. When bae asks for 'whatever,' she gets this.
I hope the real pizza is enough for two. Else, the relationship might be heading in another direction when the order eventually arrives.
5. Girl Guides would stop at nothing to market their products- defying them seems almost impossible.
And of course, you would stop at nothing to get your favorite Samoa cookies.
6. Interestingly, Katie was smart enough to get a third option. And that was the correct one.
Sometimes in life, the right answers are in the most hidden places.
7. Savagery seem to be the everyday langue of deaf people. Interestingly, they don't care what you have to say - They can't even hear you.
Revenge, just like ice cream, are best served cold. But remember that they have two opposite tastes.
8. Enjoy your Neapolitan ice cream and set this back in the fridge.
A pretty simple prank. But why green instead of chocolates? Not Neapolitan then.
9. Grounding your kids is one thing, another is to completely rub it in.
To make it even worse, her dad would probably take some selfies and set them as her theme.
10. They should've known better to avoid Anakin after this discussion. In all the prequels he has always had some hints to drop.
If Anakin hates just three things in life, then they are younglings, sand, and not being called Master.
11. And yes, if it was an adoption, they would've probably made a better choice.
Well, parents hate dumb questions, so it's okay when they get naturally merciless when responding to such questions.
12. Yeah, of course most places do not joke with their parking rules, but Chili needs some chill pills.
And what the heck would they do with the crushed cars? Use them as an ingredient to prepare the foods of the rule breakers?
13. It's not abnormal to see a hero like Stan Lee being so full of himself. Admittedly, any marvel movie hasn't really started until Stan shows up. Right?
14. This will end up an interesting sitcom. Well, lets wait a bit and see where it leads.
No use waiting. It's definitely gonna be the sitcom trope we envisaged.
15. Keeping your ceilings clean could double as some great revenge.
Sometimes, we get amazing results from complete pettiness.
16. Before we imagine this, can we understand why this office keeps so much milk? And what on earth must have given them a need to lock up their milk?
This picture kinda give us a clue on the kind of people they have in this office. Maybe it's just me though, but this seems like the best deal when most of your employees are milk addicts.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think