16 Recently Revealed Facts About "Eye-Candy" Chris Pratt
Chris Pratt seems to have it all. He is charming, good-looking, sensual, funny and entertaining. He has his own sense of humor while at the same time committing a crime every time he puts a shirt on(the abs... ohh the abs). It makes sense that he got cast as a superhero because who else is going to do a better job?
Guardians of the Galaxy changed everything in his career and opened up a door for Pratt to become the star he is today.
But those of us who were lucky enough to spot him all the way back to the time he was adorable
Andy Dwyer on Parks and Recreation and even as Bright Abbott on Everwood knew that Chris is going to be huge.
Chris is quite shy in real life, and it makes it more difficult for his fans to get to know him better,
so we decided to give this steamy pile of hotness a chance to open up by revealing 16 unknown facts about him.
1. As surprising as it sounds, before Chris was a star, he actually worked as a stripper! He claims that he wasn't great at it and used to earn around 40$ every time he took his clothes off.
He has said that he tried out to get a paying gig at a genuine strip club yet he failed on his audition. It seems, he simply didn't have the dance moves and his body was not enough to get him in.
2. Chris for a while was, in fact, homeless, living in his van in Hawaii before he landed his first acting job.
Just think about how cool it is that he actually lived in a van in Hawaii. Do you know any other A-list star who used to be a homeless and a stripper in his past? I think not.
3. Chris is able to speak German fluently, he learned it in his school, and this is one more ace in the sleeve that Chris is holding.
Could have been funny to see him do some of his famous scenes in German. Could you imagine how an argument of Rocket and Starlord could have looked liked if Chris was talking in German? This could have been hilarious!
4. Chris began dating Anna Faris when they were shooting Take Me Home Tonight. Anna said they started their relationship after they descovered that both have a collection of dead bug collection as a hobby! The two got married in 2009 and have a child named Jack. Sadly, in 2017 Pratt filed for divorce.
No matter what they went through, even if they are separating, it still looks like they have amazing chemistry, so it's a shame that it didn't work out.
5. Amid one scene in Parks, Leslie needed to open the door and see Andy naked. Chris got SO into recording the naked scene that he chose not to wear the nude underpants for one take and he surprised the S** out of Amy!
The take they use in the show was where Chris is totally stripped so Amy's response is 100% honest to goodness. Chris additionally said he got a furious letter from NBC after they discovered he pulled that trick on set!
6. Chris was just expected to be a guest star on Parks& Rec in the first season yet everyone preferred him staying because fans of the show couldn't get enough, so much that he was advanced to become one of the cast in Season 2!
Anyone who has seen the show knows will tell you that it is near impossible to even imagine the show without Andy. He had the best jokes in there, and the charm of a ... Pratt.
7. He now has three fifferent Lego figures in light of him. He has one for his character in The LEGO Film, one for Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy and one for his character in Jurassic World.
Which one is your favorite figure? I'd choose Starlord, any day of the week.
8. Chris really anticipated that he would star in Jurassic World! Quite a long while back, he joked around and made a video reading a phony letter from Steven Spielberg and in it he accepted his role in Jurassic Park 4,and what do you know? Few years after he got in Jurassic World!
So he can dance, speak fluent German and see the future? Is he even real?
9. He used to date Emily VanCamp, his on-screen sister on Everwood. Those who were creeped out when they discovered the two are a couple offset, did not cause any damage to the show. Chris said it never weirded out him or Emily in light of the fact that they realized that the show was all fiction!
Now both have a role in the MCU and it is just the best thing ever!
10. So now it is time to reveal he is more than just an actor! He invested a ton of his time drawing ever since he was a teen and even painted a wall painting for his companion's Greek restaurant.
11. There is a story going around about how Chris stole his Star-Lord costume from set to make sure he could wear it when he visits kids in the hospital who should need to meet Star-lord.
How nice of him to actually go all this way just to let few kids have a great time with him.
It's no wonder that Chris is an awesome dad.
12. The director of Guardians of the Galaxy said that Chris' audition was good to the point that he was set up to offer the part to Chris regardless of whether he never lost the weight.
The director, James Gunn said (joking of course) that he could CGI a six pack onto Chris' body, however, Chris approached the director and asked for only half a year to lose 50 pounds and he did it. He even passed the 50 benchmark, and when you see his abs in Guardians of the Galaxy you gotta know he worked hard for these abs!
13. Chris likes to mess around and improvise on set. Amid Jurassic World, he took on his own the huge kiss scene with Bryce Dallas Howard. Her astonished response is real as it can be!
You gotta love genuine moments that are filmed in the heat of the moment who make it out of the editing room straight into the movie.
14. In Guardians of the Galaxy one of the funniest scenes in the movie happens when Starlord drops the orb because he was clumsy. It wasn't scripted and Chris actually dropped the orb by mistake. Chris decided to stay in character. The director cherished it so much he kept it in Guardians of the Galaxy
What was so funny is the fact that this orb is powerful enough to destroy planets so just dropping it on the floor was pure comedy.
15. Chris said that his wrestling coach in secondary school asked him what he would have liked to do with his life. Obviously, Chris answered, "I don't know yet I know I'll be popular and I know I'll profit."
Well, he wasn't wrong.
16. At the point when Chris was in his late adolescence, he was a coupon salesman and really had a warrant out for his capture as a result of it...
He was offering coupons out of his van and wound up getting an insurance ticket he couldn't pay for. He says it influenced him to feel quite bad-to-the-bone having an arrest warrant out for him. It just adds to his appeal.
What an awesome, awesome guy.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think