16 Unlucky People Who Couldn't Wait For The Weekend.
Who doesn't look forward to the weekends? The jerky bosses, douche-bag coworkers, and all the soul-crushing crises make Monday to Friday nightmarish. These heart-breaking weekdays' experiences make the weekend seem like a safe haven. We expect these trouble-free days to wipe off the awkward Monday-through-Friday's experiences from our heads and rewire us for the new week ahead. So to get fit for the next week - although you wish it never comes- you need to take advantage of this short break while it lasts. Here are people who couldn't wait for the weekend.
1. The only thing this guy seems to be thinking of is to get out of this van, grab a bottle of beer and say happy weekend to his boss. His face says it all.
2. This kid who's tired of the boring story times she's been having through the week.
She is ready to leave the moment the door opens.
3. This school bus driver who doesn't care how the students get back home. He needs to start up his business for the weekend right away.
4. And Yes, Jose. I doubt if there's anyone who needs a great weekend than Jose.
Ouch, this makes my face hurt.
5. This teacher who couldn't make any sense in front of his students.
It could be really frustrating trying to tell your students about the Eastern Block and they rather chant the "Bad Blood" lyrics.
6. The driver of this car who took a wrong turn.
Now, what is he going to do? I'd go straight home and hide under a blanket and wait for the weekend to arrive.
7. This worker who keeps having dog pooh ruin his work.
He is too exhausted by life to step down, look for a stick, remove the poo, go back to his painter and finishing the line. His solution shows how much he needs a break.
8. Joe probably can't wait to jump into the weekend.
9. This cop is already set for the weekend. He is obviously having a rough shift.
10. This little kid who having gone through it all, suddenly discovered it's only two days into the week.
Sometimes, from Wednesday to Friday could feel like a lifetime.
11. The person who bought the drink obviously has some scores to settle with the gods. Weekends are best time to settle such rift.
12. Ugh ugh. No weekend break for this dude. He's going to be working through the weekend - and without pay.
13. This guy has all the "items" he needs for the end of the week. All he needs now is the weekend to arrive.
14. This office staff just can't be patient as the guy above. She started hers early enough.
This is brilliant.
15. When even your tire is scared of spending the weekend with your boring self.
16. When you just got kissed by a shark.
The tears are over now, the dreams are coming true. Let's go turn up.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think