17 Moments When You Cringe Your Face Out
The web is home for the good, the bad and the random.
We all found ourselves bored out of our minds in the middle of the night, looking for something interesting to entertain us.
But be warned, when you go too deep, the internet will show you a new side of it, The Cringe Zone!
1. After workout meal.
#fitness #gross #fitness #whodoesthat #cringe
2. When a joke was answered by a moron.
3. Sometimes, article writers need to finish up their cup of coffee in the morning, or this happens.
Brilliant, Danial Radcliffe looks just like Harry Potter!
4. Watch out, ladies! He will make you cringe by day, and cringe by night.
5. Close enough?
Well, the Statue of Liberty is a gift from France...
Who am I kidding - She should have known better.
6. Makes you cringe in every "mode" he has.
You look cringe-worthy, not badass. Sorry dude.
8. When you want your daughter to be a girl. Wait - What?
9. She had so many other ways to pay her respects than twerking on his grave.
10. How to fail at family terms.
11. Aww this is so romantic! She did not use a condom on this floor so now it's special and needs to be posted online.
12. How to get maced - crash course.
13. This Shop-lifter is not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.
14. How deep can your friend zone be?
15. Guitar player? Most likely just a case of attantion seeking.
Jimi Hendrix, Tony Iommi, Kurt Cobain, Paul McCartney and many others play left-handed. Somehow with this one, I find it hard to believe.
16. When you brag about how your fashion sense is paired with your intelligence, you sir, are an idiot.
He looks like a neckbeard Alladin that decided to be a pickup artist. 10 out of 10 in cringe.
17. This two took a picture that made me cringe much more than I expected.
Do you guys agree?
And of course, Feel free to share any cringy photo with us in the comments.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think