19 Photos That Will Make Your Head Explode
You might feel that nothing would amaze you any longer when browsing the internet, yet once in a while, people will figure out how to blow away our minds.
People can be surprisingly odd when it comes to their actions, and many times the photographed results are awesome enough for us to binge all over them.
Here are the best 19 we found:
1. This guy should listen to "Let it go" on his headphones.
This is too sentimental for most people. Usually, people throw away their headphones when the left one stops working.
2. Why would anyone do this to their stairs? I assume it looks even creepier when it's dark.
There is no chance I would have walked barefoot on these stairs, would you?
3. Yowser, this pipeline truly isn't helping poor SpongeBob. Now my eyes hurt.
The weird thing is, it looks as if Spongebob is actually enjoying getting his eyes impaled with his cheek to cheek smile.
4. There are two types of phone chargers out there, mine looks like this.
The way that this charger still in some way or another works is just mindblowing.
5. Holding hands is out, in comes the "holding feet."
Nope. Please don't. This, is too much.
6. At least the officer had fun arresting a dwarf.
This picture demands further explanation, don't you think?
7. This is not giant underwear for tables.
You know what... I think I like the underwear for tables idea more than a borking shawl.
8. If you had the same tools you would have cleared the snow the same way.
Shoveling is hard, and salt ruins your car, so why not use a flamethrower?
9. When you order pizza from two different places just so you can see the world burn.
What's also cool about it is the fact that both got to the apartment at the same time. There is no answer to the question "who comes faster?"
10. I don't know why someone spent time and made this, but here is the strangest table ever.
There's something abnormally cute about a silly little chair getting all garmented in a tracksuit like it can really go anyplace or do anything.
11. Whoa, this kid is going to spook people everytime they look at the back of his head.
I would have screamed so hard if I saw a giant spider on the head of the kid near me.
12. Trying to heat up some spaghetti with a copy machine.
Nice try, but you will need to copy at least 100 pages for this to work. Wait, why am I even justifying this? Look at this mess!
13. When you use the dark side of the force to play hockey.
We hope he will not use his force grab for evil, but what can we expect from a sith?
14. So it seems that Philadelphia lubed up its lampposts to keep sports fans from climbing them.
This is strange, but effective for sure. Maybe other towns will do the same to stop people from climbing over.
15. When one belt is not enough.
This looks so bizarre. Why would you need four sets of belts?
16. This is not face-swap, take a minute.
This made my head go spinning around.
17. Now, who will be stupid enough to kidnap this car? The owner will find the thief and kill him.
18. This hotel uses shadows to write down the room numbers. How cool is that?
The question is, how will anyone know the room's number if the power goes out. We hope there is a standby generator.
19. Life handing in the balance.
Hang by a thread, literally.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think