20 Tweets That Hilariously Reflect The Truth About Married Life
Once you're with someone for so long, you get to experience life a bit differently. It's wonderful for the most part, but you also get to have these stupid/funny moments with your partner that you could only achieve once you are together for long term. These husbands and wives tweeted the exact illustration of that.
These tweets will surely crack you up, Enjoy!
1. Anywhere he goes there are chores of some sort that needs to be done.
The husband will never outlive his wife for this particular reason. There are always things he must do, and most will rest only in their graves lol.
2. He is just so proud of himself for fixing it so well.
The husband is seeking the "good job" comment from his wife, no matter how easy his task was.
3. This is so hilariously true sometimes. And you will almost always forget something!
This sums up most of the long-term relationships.
4. Pulling practical jokes on each other in public.
Your partner will never pass an opportunity to prank you.
5. She can never tell where her things are and he can never tell they're right next to him.
6. Almost every woman who loves animals is wanting to adopt every pet.
7. This is true for both husbands and wives!
8. Wouldn't you agree?
9. When your partner is SO annoying (but you still love him)!
10. The ol' classic blanket theft.
Every night you start a new battle of a neverending war.
11. Ikea- Ruining the romance since 1943.
12. When she's trying to get you to eat something you both like, but making it sound like she first only thought about you.
In the end, many times when you get asked a "what do you think" question by the wife, unless your response is exactly what she wanted to hear, she will reject the answer.
This is similar to the "The blue dress or the brown one?" - You don't know it yet, but only one choice is correct, even if this is the husband's opinion.
13. The inevitable stage of more food, less action.
14. He was surprised to find out you were just being selfish again with that delicious chocolate.
15. The dishes make the worst sound when you put them back in place.
16. And that is how you measure how long you've been together. <3
17. Women will always compare whatever pain level guys can get to childbirth. No matter what!
18. Let's just admit it: GUYS CLOTHES ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE. That's it. They're too cozy, alright?
How can the wives NOT wear them?
19. You should put on a sweater.
20. Mastering the problem-solving skills.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think