23 Times Photoshop Literally Ruined People.
I had always thought Photoshop was primarily for creative arts and graphic designs. That doesn't feel like it again, lately. I realized it's basically to mess up with people. Well, that's practically what high-schoolers made it feel like after their Photoshop class. And some kids pay extra attention in those classes so they could gain mastery and then screw with people better. Here are some of those kids who made savagery with their Photoshop skills.
2. He wasn't with his colleagues, but he wanted to be seen in the group photo.
2. When you become the star of a group photo.
3. Of course, he can edit you two together.
At least the world now thinks you're doing time for selling, maybe dope. They wouldn't know your only crime was asking "can you Photoshop us in the same photo?" - and this happened.
4. Now you've got Pitbull.
Maybe saying 'Pitbull dog' would've saved him the stress of having to explain to the world that a silly Photoshopster messed his request up and that he wasn't actually making out with the star.
5. An angle with wings or an angel with wings?
Well, you got just what you asked for. I hope you love your winged-angle tattoo.
6. Sometimes, we could just drop the balls and get the groove on.
Only on photoshop though.
7. What did he possibly ask for?
We don't know, but he surely wanted to be more than mere mortals.
8. When you find your friend doing what you think he shouldn't be doing. Then you need to display your Photoshop prowess.
9. Real cold-hearted. Just what he asked for.
10 He nailed her request.
Someone should come to her aid before she gets completely knocked out. Maybe she was expecting the Photoshopper to make it more romantic by, maybe, putting another guy hugging her, and not a punch from a super-muscled dude.
11. When the groom wasn't captured, but the photos look too cute to waste.
You just have to fix him in. Even if he has to be standing in the air.
12. Not sure what he asked for, but it looks good.
13. Based on your list, I think Barbie is your best bet.
Now, you look beautiful, except that nobody would recognize you again.
14. You could've stayed out of the frame. Now you look strangled.
15. Most times we get more than we asked for.
Now, how does it feel been drenched?
16. As you wish. But now you're not a mermaid, you're a fish with a face, being packed with your co fishes. Someone might be placing an order for you pretty soon.
17. Nice touch.
But putting them in front of moving train doesn't look good.
18. Now, you're fierce-looking, whats next?
19. Now you've got six bushes on your eyelid.
Hey, can you make my eyebrow Trumpy?
20. Wondering what this dude asked for.
Well, just like the others, i'm pretty sure he got exactly - or close to- what he wanted.
21. Since this guy's dream of becoming an astronaut didn't come true, a good Photoshop did a pretty nice job - bringing him close to his dream.
22. He also failed his surfing lectures. But his friend is a Photoshop genius, so this came true.
Take note: The next time you ruin someone's picture, they might get you ruined too.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think