24 Genius People So Creative You're Going To Be Amazed!
There are people who get as creative as Albert Einstein but use their brain power for random stuff instead.
There is a special place in our hearts for people capable of thinking outside the box. These are the people who win life and live better.
We hope you guys are smart enough to rival them.
Here are the best ones we found so, enjoy!
1. Selling a Walmart vest for 100$, and justifying the price for a genius reason.
To be honest, when you think about the potential of skipping the line during Black Friday, this vest can easily be worth more than the 100$.
2. Using Facetime to watch the stove while watching TV.
Lazy people have the simplest solutions to complex problems. This is one brilliant example. Now you can watch TV instead of fighting boredom while watching the stove.
3. Giving yourself a fake traffic ticket so no one else will.
I think I'll try this out myself, who knows, even if it works sometimes it's worth the effort.
4. One genius method of taking snacks into the movies without paying so much on the counter.
No need to buy the overpriced popcorn when you can just pretend to be pregnant.
5. When you want to sleep with no interruptions.
Parents may want to try this one out.
6. When you don't have an iron in your house, you can always do this.
If you think about it, this is not so much different than the old-fashioned iron that was heated on the stove.
7. Assuming his food delivery will crush his belly, he preps for the toilet battle after.
You know when you order spicy food from a fast food place that going to the bathroom is just a matter of time.
8. When you do not have anything to cite, so you just put this picture of Devito instead.
This looks so much better than a blank page with the writing:"nothing" on it. A photo of Danny Devito improves anything.
9. How to sum up life in two words.
Think about it, because she is not wrong.
Either life is painful, or it is hilarious anything you do will fall under one of these. Sometimes it is the mixture of both: it can be painfully hilarious or hilariously painful.
10. Let's be honest. You'd never think of using a plunger like this.
This guy found a very comfortable way to sleep on the train, and this is one great example of thinking outside the box.
11. The easiest way this guy made 5$
Students need money, and the effort was close to none, so let's call this move brilliant.
12. This kid should become a lawyer.
Food in the living room is not allowed.
13. It might not be pretty, but it's effective.
If it looks dumb but it works, it's not dumb.
14. Avoid getting Cheetos fingers by doing this.
You can also try using chopsticks if you know how to use one.
15. If you ever found yourself without tongs, a rubber band and two forks will do the job.
16. His mom took his TV. away, but he found a solution.
All this kid needed was a power socket, the rest he can fit in a bag.
17. The math is correct. Sleep more, pay less.
The secret for rock-hard abs is sleeping till noon.
18. For those who really like eating pizza.
What is so genius about this advertisement is the fact that "Free Pizza" is eye-catching, so now that the ad got your attention, you are more likely to call.
19. This kid might have been the only one who truly passed the test.
This is indeed the longest line.
20. Never teach your mom how the computer works or this will happen.
Poor kid, his mom can hurt him where it counts.
21. Kinder eggs act as perfect containers.
The biggest problem, of course, is that you can't get the kinder eggs in the US because of stupid kids who choked in the toys.
22. How you could cheat your test as a female.
The only problem is the fact that this will not work for girls with bad eyesight.
23. This law office knew exactly where to advertise.
In case you're a moronic and stubborn ending up with a DUI, in any event, you know who to call afterward. The Law Office of H. Chase Harbin knew where to pick up potential customers, in a very cheap price.
24. "How to spot your car in a parking lot," method done on a girl you are too shy to meet.
Though it is kinda creepy in a way. Still, this should in theory work.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think