24 People Who Could Have Been More Honest And Got Caught
The question of why people lie is profoundly important and endlessly intriguing.
While everybody lies at some point, due to fear, looking for self-gain or pride, there are moments that you clearly cannot understand why would anyone attempt to fool you with such a bad lie.
Here are some hilarious moments of people getting caught red-handed:
1. When local news promises to blur the face, and then this happens.
This is giving me trust issues for sure. They only hide the identity of the person in front of the camera, but this woman will never trust the news ever again.
2. Trying to lie your way into getting more gigs failed for this guy.
He was caught when he claimed to play in Lounge 89, a club in Jersey that is not even real.
3. Fast food joint was evil enough to tease customers with a fake French fry.
This was added just to drive people mad. You liars!
4. When he caught his mom lying on social media he flushed her lie out.
His version makes much more sense, that his kid is more into Power Rangers and less about church stuff.
5. "My new ride at the car wash" is all about perspective.
So this guy had to wash his car while telling a dirty lie?
6. Who's the cute one on the left?
Flipping the image will not change the fact that you are not the guy on the left.
7. When an idiot over-promise it looks like this.
You can't have your cake and eat it too, and the same thing applies here. You cannot promise that your fabric is made of 700% material, but I can guarantee that this tag is 100% false.
8. Lying about losing your memory just for the fun of it.
How could a kid go through this complicated lie without getting caught for so long?
9. Claiming you have 125 IQ when your result is published for the world to see.
With this poor attempt, we may assume that 85 is still too high. She did not think this one through, huh.
10. Next time remove the credit from the application that did it.
Why play naive when you are clearly caught red-handed?
11. When you don't know your father is Bill Gates.
Nice try kid, but next time you claim your father is the owner of Microsoft, make sure you google the name Bill Gates.
12. Trina had help from her friend, now her lie is bulletproof.
We gotta admit, this is one talented friend because her selfie looks exactly as if Trina snapped this shot.
13. At least they did not lie about the size, only the proportions.
Would you be pissed if you ordered a 6.5 ft teddy bear and got this?
14. Why would you lie that you don't eat chicken?
How did they even get to this absurd moment?
15. This sign is creating a paradox.
So this is a sign of a sign that is not used, used as a sign on a sign on the road.
Now my head hurts.
16. Taking pictures with his fans, or is he?
She must have felt so creeped out when she saw their picture with this text.
Now she revealed his lie to everybody.
17. Oh dear, why would you charge your friend for a meal you did not pay for?
And because he follows him on Twitter, he is also aware you just made him pay for nothing.
18. Wanna see a magic trick?
So first he asked for people to pick a number from 8 to 10, and then edited his text to a "rate how sexy I am" one.
Pretty clever, but it didn't work.
19. We all have a friend like this in the group.
How could she even write that this is perfect?
20. When you move the curtains in your hotel room only to find this view.
If you look long enough, you can imagine seeing the ocean.
21. The floor is not the hardwood type you imagined.
We know that hardwood floors can be quite expensive to some people, but this attempt did not work at all.
22. How to cheat a test by wearing shorts
Though it's safe to assume that you are likely to be caught because you will raise suspicion for looking at your knees constantly.
23. Trying to call in sick in a unique way.
He could have just stayed in bed while calling in sick, but it seems like this is going to achieve the same result anyway.
24. You tell us: Is a girl's smile her best makeup?
So she claims to be #makeupfree with only using mascara? Yeah, right. We believe you.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think